What Is The Master’s Club?
The Southern Hills Master’s Club is organized by our avid golfers for our avid golfers. It is a group for anyone looking for a bit more fun, competition and camaraderie with their golf experience. Membership offers the following benefits:
- Blocked Weekend Tee-Times – Members will have a block of tee-times starting at 8:00 AM on Saturday & Sunday each weekend (pending outside pre-scheduled course events). You will receive an email each week with the ability to RSVP for as many weekend rounds as you wish. Each weekend will consist of various casual games geared towards friendly competition and enjoyable rounds with a great group of guys.
- Reduced entry fees for all Southern Hills events (shoot-outs, club championship, etc.)
- Exclusive access to Master’s Club only events (Member/Guest, Ryder Cup, Best Ball & Stableford)
- Priority signup for the Southern Hills Match Play Tournament
- Eligibility for the Southern Hills 16-Man Team
- A Nike golf polo (with the Southern Hills Master’s Club logo)
- Year-end club banquet
- USGA Handicap Index (for non-season pass holders)
2017 Club Fees
- You must be a member of the Southern Hills Master’s Club to participate in 16-man team events.
- Each Master’s Club Event will have a separate entry fee.
- SH Men’s Club Members will have standing tee times every Saturday & Sunday (pending outside event schedule).